Invest in Your Team with
Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Training your team in Lean Six Sigma is the first step in creating a culture of Continuous Improvement that will pay dividends for years to come. The Online Green Belt Certification course is the fastest way for your team to become skilled at eliminating waste and improving Key Performance Indicators like throughput, quality, profitability, and employee morale.
Who should attend?
Green Belts are project leaders with a solid working knowledge of methods to improve throughput, quality, and lower costs. Online Green Belt Certification is for supervisors, department leaders, quality and engineering teams, and any team member in your company who wants to lead projects that deliver measurable results in their key performance indicators!
How does the company benefit?
Students are required to complete a process improvement project as part of their course work that provides a significant ROI to the company. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt graduates regularly save their companies over $100,000 through their required Green Belt projects. On average teams save $22k per project.
What will students learn?
Green Belts will learn tools and techniques including:
- 8 Wastes
- Kaizen Events
- DMAIC Projects
- Advanced Root Cause Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Creating Flow
- Building Quality Into the Process
What are the certification requirements?
To obtain Green Belt Certification students must:
- Follow the online training modules
- Pass the Green Belt exam (Don’t stress! We help you through it!)
- Complete a Project or Kaizen Event with validated savings within 90 days
- Students are encouraged to organize in teams of 2 to complete a process improvement project in their area.
- Upon certification, Green Belts are encouraged to maintain their skills by completing at least 2 continuous improvement projects per year throughout their careers.
How do students attend classes?
Online Green Belt Certification is 100% self-paced so students can complete the training on their own schedule.
- Watch over 45 training modules using our online LMS (learning management system). Students can learn from their phone or computer at their own pace anytime, anywhere.
- Students still get 1-on-1 coaching and support to help them complete their Green Belt Exam and Project. This method is perfect for teams with multiple shifts who cannot commit to live training.
Click Here to start the Online Green Belt certification course
If you are looking for live, in-person training for your team, Lean Six Sigma Toolbox offers that as well. Just contact us and we’ll schedule a date.
What resources are provided to the class?
Regardless of how the content is delivered each student will receive:
- Over 40 Training Modules
- 26 tools, templates, and exercises
- 1-on-1 coaching from a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt who will assist each Green Belt team with their project
- Framed Green Belt Certificate upon project completion
Is there software required?
Green Belt candidates will be expected to have access to:
- Microsoft Excel or similar
- Microsoft PowerPoint or similar
- SigmaXL statistical software (included with the course) or similar
- We include SigmaXL at a discounted price in the cost of the training unless another comparable software is provided by your organization.
Do students receive a certificate?
Yes! Upon completion of the course requirements, students will receive a framed certificate that is globally recognized.
Will students receive PDUs or CDUs?
Yes! Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification earns students 40 PDUs, professional development units, or CDUs, continuing development units.
What does Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification cost?
The prices shown are per person. It is required for Green Belt students to have access to statistical software such as SigmaXL, which is included in the class.
Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with SigmaXL $2499
What is our company’s return on investment?
By following the principles taught and completing projects clients typically experience over a 10X return on investment with average project savings exceeding $20,000 and many exceeding $100,000. We will work with your team to set specific targets for project outcomes and KPI improvements.
What is expected from the students and organization?
Green Belt students will commit to:
- Attend each training session (or view sessions online) and internalize the materials.
- For live classes, this will likely require changing work schedules and delegating work to others on your team.
- Complete project assignments so that the Green Belt project can be completed in 90 days. Project teams must implement lean principles to show a measurable improvement in process performance.
- Company leaders agree to support the project teams by providing resources or time, people, and materials, removing barriers to project success.
Ideal Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Timeline
The following timeline, shown in dark green, is ideal for students in the online Green Belt training. The light green shows an alternative path for more complex projects. Students who take longer than 12 weeks to complete their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project rarely complete the project and training so we encourage you to move quickly!
$1.5 Million in Savings
Clients who enroll employees in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification typically save over $1.5 million dollars or more through their project work!
“Working with Cedro and Lean Six Sigma Toolbox has been incredible! My team has made significant improvements to our employee and patient satisfaction.” – Scott Rounds, MWMC
About Lean Six Sigma Toolbox
At Lean Six Sigma Toolbox, we believe that Continuous Improvement is the key to success and the primary differentiator between companies and teams who lead in their industry and those who fall behind. We help teams visualize their performance, identify gaps, and solve problems in a simple structured way. We do this by teaching foundational Lean principles like the 8 Wastes and Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) System which teams can quickly adopt to see measurable results.
We focus first on People, then on Processes, which leads to improved Performance.
Our proven GEAR methodology has enabled Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike to lower costs, increase customer satisfaction and drive significant business results like the ones below.
- Reduced lead times for Tesla components by 80%
- Improved throughput of mattresses at Purple mattress by 3.3X
- Eliminated lost parts and unnecessary reorders at MityLite
- Improved quality and durability of military hiking boots at Wolverine by 68%
- Improved throughput at Mountain West Medical Center’s ED by 17%
Incredible Clients – Incredible People
Over 100 clients on 5 continents trust Lean Six Sigma Toolbox to help them streamline processes, improve quality, and deliver world class customer satisfaction. Leverage our expertise to amplify your culture of Continuous Improvement and reach your goals. Here are a few clients you may be familiar with.[everest_form id=”2223″]