Invest in Your Team with
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Training your team in Lean Six Sigma is the first step in creating a culture of Continuous Improvement that will pay dividends for years to come. The Online Black Belt Certification course is the fastest way for your team to become skilled at eliminating waste and improving Key Performance Indicators like throughput, quality, profitability, and employee morale.
Who should attend?
Black Belts are full-time Continuous Improvement leaders with a deep understanding of statistical process control, root cause analysis, structured problem solving, and Lean Six Sigma principles in general. working knowledge of methods to improve throughput, quality, and lower costs. Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is designed for engineers, and leaders responsible for leading complex projects and managing Continuous Improvement activities in an organization.
How does the company benefit?
Students are required to complete 2 process improvement projects, first as a Green Belt, then as part of the Black Belt training. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects regularly save their companies over $100,000 providing over a 20X return on investment.
What will students learn?
In addition to the tools taught in Green Belt, Black Belts will learn:
- Strategy Deployment – Hoshin Kanri
- Lean Leadership
- Developing Teams
- Leading a Lean Organization
- Toyota Kata
- GEAR Model Implementation
- Train the Trainers
- Influencing Executives
What are the certification requirements?
To obtain Black Belt Certification students must:
- Follow the online training modules
- Pass the Black Belt exam (Don’t stress! We help you through it!)
- Complete a Project or Kaizen Event with validated savings within 90 days
- Students are encouraged to organize in teams of 2 to complete a process improvement project in their area.
- Upon certification, Black Belts are encouraged to maintain their skills by completing at least 4 continuous improvement projects per year throughout their careers.
How do students attend classes?
Online Black Belt Certification is 100% self-paced so students can complete the training on their own schedule.
- Watch over 70 training modules using our online LMS (learning management system). Students can learn from their phone or computer at their own pace anytime, anywhere.
- Students still get 1-on-1 coaching and support to help them complete their Black Belt Exam and Project. This method is perfect for teams with multiple shifts who cannot commit to live, in-person training.
Click Here to start the Online Black Belt certification course
If you are looking for live, in-person training for your team, Lean Six Sigma Toolbox offers that as well. Just contact us and we’ll schedule a date.
What resources are provided to the class?
Regardless of how the content is delivered each student will receive:
- Over 70 Training Modules
- 26 tools, templates, and exercises
- 1-on-1 coaching from a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt who will assist each Black Belt team with their project
- Framed Black Belt Certificate upon project completion
Is there software required?
Black Belt candidates will be expected to have access to:
- Microsoft Excel or similar
- Microsoft PowerPoint or similar
- SigmaXL statistical software (included with the course) or similar
- We include SigmaXL at a discounted price in the cost of the training unless another comparable software is provided by your organization.
Do students receive a certificate?
Yes! Upon completion of the course requirements, students will receive a framed, globally recognized Black Belt certificate.
Will students receive PDUs or CDUs?
Yes! Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification earns students 40 PDUs, professional development units, or CDUs, continuing development units.
What does Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification cost?
The prices shown are per person. It is required for Black Belt students to have access to statistical software such as SigmaXL, which is included in the class.
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification with SigmaXL $4999
What is expected from the students and organization?
Black Belt students will commit to:
- Attend each training session (or view sessions online) and internalize the materials.
- For live classes, this will likely require changing work schedules and delegating work to others on your team.
- Complete project assignments so that the Black Belt project can be completed in 90 days or fewer. Project teams must implement lean principles to show a measurable improvement in process performance.
- Company leaders agree to support the project teams by providing resources or time, people, and materials, removing barriers to project success.
Ideal Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Timeline
The following timeline, shown in dark green and then dark gray, is ideal for students completing their online Black Belt certification. The light green and gray show an alternative path for more complex projects. Students who take longer than 12 weeks to complete a Lean Six Sigma project rarely complete the project and training so we encourage you to move quickly!
$1.5 Million in Savings
Clients who enroll their employees in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification typically save over $1.5 million dollars or more through their project work!
“Black Belt training provided some very useful tools to really dig into our quality problems and identify the root cause. The course was definitely worth it.”
-Shane Shurtliff, 3Form
About Lean Six Sigma Toolbox
At Lean Six Sigma Toolbox, we believe that Continuous Improvement is the key to success and the primary differentiator between companies and teams who lead in their industry and those who fall behind. We help teams visualize their performance, identify gaps, and solve problems in a simple structured way. We do this by teaching foundational Lean principles like the 8 Wastes and Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) System which teams can quickly adopt to see measurable results.
We focus first on People, then on Processes, which leads to improved Performance.
Our proven GEAR methodology has enabled Fortune 100 companies and small businesses alike to lower costs, increase customer satisfaction and drive significant business results like the ones below.
- Reduced lead times for Tesla components by 80%
- Improved throughput of mattresses at Purple mattress by 3.3X
- Eliminated lost parts and unnecessary reorders at MityLite
- Improved quality and durability of military hiking boots at Wolverine by 68%
- Improved throughput at Mountain West Medical Center’s ED by 17%
Incredible Clients – Incredible People
Over 100 clients on 5 continents trust Lean Six Sigma Toolbox to help them streamline processes, improve quality, and deliver world class customer satisfaction. Leverage our expertise to amplify your culture of Continuous Improvement and reach your goals. Here are a few clients you may be familiar with.[everest_form id=”2223″]