Join us, September 27th, for the fall Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course.
Green Belt is a globally recognized certification used in manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries. Green Belts are Project Leaders that help their companies save thousands of dollars through process improvement projects, also known as Kaizen events. During this training students follow the DMAIC problem solving process teaching them tools and techniques to solve a variety of operations problems.
Attendees complete quizzes during the training so that, by the end of the training, the exam is completed as well.
40 PDUs are earned during Green Belt training.
“Green Belt provides a good balance of Lean principles and data analysis techniques. This is the perfect course where teams learn to tackle almost any problem.”
Green Belt Covers:
- Lean Operations
- 8 Wastes
- Six Sigma & VOC
- DMAIC Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping
- Root Cause Analysis, 5 Whys, 6 Ms
- Visual Management & 5S
- Statistical Process Control & Control Charts
- Quality Management & Mistake Proofing
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who want a working knowledge of structured problem solving to improve KPIs like throughput, quality, and costs.
- Team Members who will work on process improvement in their area
- Executives who need a strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles to operate their company efficiently
How Long Does It Take?
The training will take 30 to 50 hours depending how quickly you complete the videos and quizzes. You take the exam in the form of quizzes during the training modules.
Those seeking a Green Belt Practitioners Certificate are given 6 months to complete a process improvement projects and submit it for evaluation.